Friday, January 25, 2013

Lost at Sea

After pushing my one page synopsis rewrites for my last submission, it became lost at sea. My emailed submission bounced back and I didn't notice until yesterday! I checked and double checked the editor's email and I had it right. I went on to Google this editor and I discovered a write up that was posted that morning about him/her. Apparently, this person is no longer an editor, but is now employed as an agent. Interesting, I thought. It seems that people in the literary world move around and this was my experience of it. Regardless, I'm happy with what I sent, though there were further revisions done for my submission yesterday. Rewrites are like waves constantly crashing on the shore; right when it seems smooth and calm, more appear on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment