Friday, June 24, 2016

Been A Long Time, Been A Long Time, Been A Long...

I hope I'm not infringing on Led Zeppelin's song, LOL! I found out this morning that the court ruled in favor of  one of my Fav 70's rock bands that the lick in Stairway to Heaven was a Led Zeppelin original and not an infringement of  the song "Taurus" by the band, Spirit.
It has been a long time since I blogged and the magnolias are in bloom, again-not calla lilies ;). I upgraded to Iphone 6+ from the Iphone 4. It's way cool reading the newspaper on it, especially today. Along with Led's story there was the "Brexit", David Cameron's resignation speech, and...
Barnes and Noble Bookstores will be serving dinner in a cozy atmosphere with seating throughout the store. A place for bookworm dates and singles who want to read and people watch wilst sipping a glass of wine from a cushy chair. Nice, huh?

I've read some books from my list: Diviners and Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray. Appropriate subject matter for a fellow Pisces. I felt like I went through a time machine that dropped me in NY,1920's. Loved the characters and relationships; the graphically violent scenes-not so much, though well done. "We Looked Up" by Tommy Wallach was checked off my list. I wasn't hooked right away, maybe it was my PMS, but it ended up being a great read, but once again, the violence was a little much. What can I say? I rather read about romantic, steamy sex, than violence.

I've sailed on with revising my PB and making a book dummy. I'm going to play around with illustrating it. My YA and MG have been afloat, the tide will bring them in this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment