Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm Back!

I share my birthday with George Washington which I have always found interesting. Our first president was a Pisces- we're the dreamers so I guess that makes sense. It has been a whirlwind week of celebrating with friends and family and I'm finally back. It was an amazing weekend; Saturday the ocean was crystal clear with hues of green. I watched the bright orange Girabaldi below as I glided across the glassy water on my stand up paddle board I nicknamed, the blue whale. Two large common dolphins cruised by to say "hello," but I was sorry they didn't have time to stop for tea, (Green tea, of course).
     Sunday was another gorgeous day and this time, my friends and I, hiked the hills above the sparkling coves. I always wanted to see a rattle snake and yesterday, I did! So there he was lounging in the sun with his rattle on the edge of the trail and the rest of him in a ditch with his belly full; the perfect photo op and none of us had a camera! Soaring above, a couple of red tail hawks. It was lunch time but I think something else caught their eyes as they sailed east across the sky.
    Synopsis time, I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment