Thursday, March 15, 2012

Synopsis Stalled

I got my synopsis started but soon stalled out while sipping my french roast at my favorite coffee bar last week. Rebecca, the children's librarian finished my middle grade book, ye! So it's time to plunge  into the Cea of rewrites again. Synopsis, you'll just have to float around for awhile until I'm ready to swim back to you. Don't worry, it won't be too long. I'm getting to the point where I want this to be done already! My critique group has aways to go, since we go over only one to two chapters every two weeks. "Patience" is my mantra. Thank Goddess/ God and all supreme ethereal beings for my critique group for their "seeing" abilities, when my mind fog sets in and my "be" verbs and "pet" words play invisible and  whose camaraderie is like a cozy fireplace on a cold day in this big, wide world of writing.

Looks like I'll get a chapter in after I'm finished here. Nice how blogging gets you in the writing mode, don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment