Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Resurfacing


Fall is on the way and I'm now resurfacing. I live in an art town that comes alive in the summer with art festivals, music and the infamous Pageant of the Masters. And for the first time in a couple of years, we've had nonstop sunshine which makes it extremely difficult to stay in and write. If only my laptop had the nook technology so I can write on the beach when I'm not paddle boarding! I've been reading though. I'm on the third book, the Amber Spyglass of the Dark Materials Series by Philip Pullman. Children's books, really?? A part from the lead character, Lyra being ten, I find it to be more of an adult book. I'm amazed how flawlessly he brings in so many characters and subplots! I meet with my critique partner tomorrow so I'm off writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment