Sunday, February 1, 2015

Submission Sunday Morning

 My Submission Sunday Morning with my cat, Jaspurr. My flow was interrupted by a client, but I did eventually email it. Last Sunday morning I was interviewed on Spoken Word/Spoken Song live on our local podcast radio station. The hour flew by talking about my children's book writing process, our local book store and library, along with Shakespeare and Astrology. It was a blast! Here's the link if you'd like to check it out.  http://kx.onelaguna.com/podcast/spokenwordspokensongspodcast/1.27.2015.2000
Went into rewrites last Wednesday after receiving critiques on my first five lines of my YA novel on Miss Snark's First Victim blog. I critiqued as well. Needless to say, it was helpful. It's amazing how much or little can come across in those first five sentences, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment